<body>
<body>
Y Tuesday, March 08, 2005Y
10:50 PM
bb!!!!!

i'm still sick...damn...yesterday night fever somemore...i think becuz of my running nose...i got cold a bit then cause my temperature to rise..but well..i off the fan and air-cond..wrap myself up like a worm with the blanket and lala..i strated sweating..and cuz of thhat no more fever liaoz..mwhahahaha..since no more fever..today i got koff..damn...i hate cough man..sore throat also nvm..but cough!!! noooooooooooooo..*falls flat on ground*..hope my atshma will nv come back!!*prays* i would nv wanna suffer asthma another time in my life ever!!! T_T

jus now i was watching oprah...the introduction already attracted me..its about addiction towards plastic surgery..and would u belive me if i say a lady had already done 26 plactic surgeries and she is only 28 yrs old?well..after the show..i went to the net to find out bout her..well this gal name is jenny...she divorce with her husband adi..and they got 1 daugther age 10..rite now she got another husband..i forgot when she married again..plastic surgery changed her life..T_T..very pitiful when i see her..although i coudnlt feel the pain she is having..well here are some pics on jenny face..

jenny

Jenny is only 28 years old and has already had 26 plastic surgeries. Jenny says she first became a slave to the scalpel after one critical comment from her then husband. "My ex-husband told me that my nose was too big, that my boobs were too small, so eventually I got a boob job to stop the comments," Jenny says. "I just moved from a bad relationship with him to a bad relationship between me and my reflection. After the divorce, plastic surgery became an obsession for me."

Jenny was just 25 years old when she had a brow lift. She's also had Botox, cheek implants, three nose jobs, veneers on her teeth, three lip implants, two boob jobs, three breast lifts, and liposuction on her arms, stomach, hips, thighs, and knees. Jenny says that the total cost of her plastic surgeries is about $80,000


jenny 2


But even all these surgeries have failed to stop Jenny from scrutinizing her imagined imperfections.

"I still see a lot of things that are wrong," Jenny says. "I still want other things done. I'm unhappy with stretch marks left from pregnancy, and I would like a tummy tuck. I still see imperfections in my nose and wrinkles around my eyes and all kinds of stuff. I mean, it just depends on the day. It's been a battle that I've had with my poor self-esteem that started a long time ago and the continuous need to feel like I should fit in somehow, and I never can fit in. …I'm obsessed with it, I don't know what an addict is. I've never been addicted to drugs. I've never been addicted to alcohol. I've never been an alcoholic. So if this is what addiction is, then, yes, I'm addicted to it. I think about it all the time.


Sorry b,couldn't find her before pic..her face after the surgery is TOTALLY different form the face before..its like two different person but having the same soul..

jenny said that she bring celebrities pictures to tell her doctor what sort of features she would like to have..some of it she says is michael jacksons nose with the side view of jennifer lopez nose (means she dont wan michael jacksons nose but she want the smallness of his nose and when ppl see from the side its like j.lo nose from the side view),jennifer anistons chin,and angelina jolie lips..and mix alltogether..the pic i post above..

i want to express my feeling towards that..but its so complicated that i dunno how to tell it...so far i noe baby noes cuz baby told me b4...something bout features and why u shoudn't change it..something like that...i will blog it when i manage to ask baby tonight..hopefully la..

*shivers*..i dont wanna complain bout my nose or my mouth man...i should feel happy bout myself...

smilez.......