<body>
<body>
Y Friday, July 29, 2005Y
10:29 AM
Day 13

at this minute, yes, at 131, i feel like i've really lost the one that i love...as if he's really not coming back... he's gone forever...

and yet till now, i'm putting so much faith and hope in it, hoping that he will come back to me....

or....it seemed rather too quick....

nevertheless, i still noe i have to punish myself, feel hurt, and wrong........for i noe, if someone else enter his life, i cant do anything anymore.... its hopeless

thx ming for being ther for me, for all that sms...so sorry but i dun have cradit to reply u back...and i noe u will understand..thanks..hugz

Where is yr heart baby?

I don't believe,
In the smile that you leave,
When you walk away And say goodbye...

Well I don't expect ,
The world to move underneath me
But for god sake could you try..

I know that you're true to me,
You're always there ,
You say you care I know that you wanna be mine..

Where is your heart?
Cause I don't really feel you..
Where is your heart ?
What I really want is to believe you
Is it so hard to give me what I need
I Want your heart to bleed
Thats all I'm asking for
Ohhh Where is your heart?

I don't understand ,
Your love is so cold
It's always me whose reaching out For your hand
And I've always dreamed
That love would be everlast
Like a pedal falling to the ground A dream to follow in his dreams

kelly clarkson


for those who noe this song, aint it meaningful? i love it!! and part of this song tells u how i'm feeling! cheers ppl!

hollow shadow

......living in the shadows........