
good news i scored a D for law..and a C for econs and e-buisness
buttt...failed marketing..aih..
bad luck..i expected that to happen anyway..
this sucks..
well..i underestimate that subject..
my fault..
my bad..
T.T
I will hold you, in my thoughts and in my heart,until we meet again.
1;myself
1;irritating ppl
links here
x[January 2005]x
I've been here before a few times
u dont like me,
pick up the phone
Hatred.Evil.Lies.Betrayal.Suicide.Death.The end of me
Faith.Hope.Trust.The new beginning
Do you Really know me?
Welcome
To My World........
Welcome
To Know Me........
__me`julia_rei
.age`twentyyyyy (going to be 21!!! omfgggggggg wahahhahah)
_mail`nickylee88@hotmail.com phoebe_gurl1910@hotmail.com
.msn`nickylee88@hotmail.com
__occupation`student in college (currently studying in Monash Malaysia)
.d.o.b`19oct
__star sign`libra
.dreams`to become rich and a bit famous,model,air stewardess (no more..cuz its gone)..so business shit lo
__my type of music`pop,rock,oldies,
sentimental,techno n trance.... except...r&b.. it kinda suck to me at times
.Fav food`sushi!(yum yum),yu tau mai,pan mee,asam laksa,loshi fan,mum's cooking
__Fav Drinks`starbucks,ais milo,fruit drinks
2;frenz
3;dadee,mumee,sissy
4;him
5;anime
6;food
7;shopping
8;clothes
9;music
10;dogs,horse
11;$$$
12;jesus <3
13;nail art
14;to be loved
15;chocolate
2;lizards
3;disgusting sutff
4;l.a.l.a.s
5;yellow
6;bitter stuff
7;studying
|ZerO|
|EriC|
|CheEsE a.k.a Monkey|
|Couz|
|WenDi|
|Li Tim|
|TammyGAl|
|Desperate Teens|
|ChriS LeonG|
|Don Don a.k.a Caryn|
|RacHie-Kinz|
|Helena a.k.a Piggy|
|Sis|
|Shiela|
|Fanshu|
|Chris Ng|
|Anthony|
|Su Ann|
|Natalie|
|Sachiee|
|Erica|
|Ally|
|Lummy|
|Sabby|
|Abby|
|Kathryn|
|Vvens|
|Alia|
|Adrienz|
|Ai San|
|pinkpau|
|Kelly|
|Yinz|
|Gurl|
|My Yafro|
|My Friendster|
credits
x[?kynz]x
x[pic]x
x[brushes]x
x[blogger]x
x[blogskins]x
|My Yafro|
|My Friendster|
x[February 2005]x
x[March 2005]x
x[April 2005]x
x[May 2005]x
x[June 2005]x
x[July 2005]x
x[August 2005]x
x[September 2005]x
x[October 2005]x
x[November 2005]x
x[December 2005]x
x[January 2006]x
x[February 2006]x
x[March 2006]x
x[April 2006]x
x[May 2006]x
x[June 2006]x
x[July 2006]x
x[August 2006]x
x[September 2006]x
x[October 2006]x
x[November 2006]x
x[December 2006]x
x[January 2007]x
x[February 2007]x
x[March 2007]x
x[April 2007]x
x[May 2007]x
x[June 2007]x
x[July 2007]x
x[August 2007]x
x[April 2008]x
x[May 2008]x
x[June 2008]x
x[July 2008]x
x[August 2008]x
x[September 2008]x
x[December 2008]x
x[January 2009]x
x[February 2009]x
x[March 2009]x
x[June 2009]x
x[March 2010]x
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am, I'm trying
So here I am, are you ready?
Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you,
Always
Kiss you, taste you, all night
Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Let's start this again for real
So here I am, I'm trying
So here I am, are you ready
So here I am, I'm trying
So here I am, are you ready
Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you,
Always
Kiss you, taste you,
All night
Always
Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you,
Always
Kiss you, taste you, all night
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you, taste you, all night
Always
Come on let me hold you, touch you, feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you, all night
Always
i've always liked u,
and now u hate me,
what am i to do,
and i'm feeling so down,feeling so lonely,
in this god dammed place,
u treat me like a fool,
tell me what.....am i to u?
_Chorus_
and all this pain,
cause this fear,
kept me hiding in my hollow world,
cry for me..no!
u'll never feel this pain...
this...pain....this pain
are we still friends?
i saw u leaving me here,
bitching about me,
thought i didnt realize
how could u do this to me?
do this shit!
in this god dammed place
what did i do wrong to u till u...
wash me away...
Chorus (x2)
and i'm drowning,
help me someone,
save me...someone,
i'm dying here...
and all this pain....
kept me hiding..kept me hiding in my....
hollow world.............
why aren't u answering her
why are u ignoring her
she's waiting for your...
call you last night
you were with the other girl
she called again and again
but you dont even bother
_Chorus_
two types of love
she love him more then he does
he loves her more then she does
how does she feel
she feels lonlier then ever
nobody wants her
shes giving up giving up
her life
open the door
why arent you answering her?
why are you ignoring her?
she's in the stormy weather
raindrops keep falling
yet she doesnt care
she's not giving up
but your not waiting for her
_Chorus_
pick up the phone
why arent you answering her
why are u ignoring her
she's waiting for your call..
